NetFlow2SQL Collector is a Windows application that can be used to receive NetFlow packets from routers and other network devices and to store their contents into databases on Microsoft SQL Servers and/or MySQL servers. The program consists of NetFlow2SQL Collector desktop application and a Windows service program.
NetFlow2SQL Collector features:
- Runs as a Windows service program,
- Receives NetFlow version 5 data from up to 20 Cisco routers and other network devices,
- Processes and stores NetFlow data into Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 and/or MySQL 5.x Server databases,
- Automatically creates new tables and drops old tables within given intervals.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 and Microsoft Server 2003/2008 with administrator's rights.
- NetFlow version 5.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 and/or MySQL 5.x Server.
- Gains the advantages of Windows service.
- Service management capability allows to install, start, uninstall and stop the Windows service by one click.
- One installation runs on all supported Windows versions.
- SQL servers may run on local or remote machines and on other operating systems.
- Intuitive interface makes operation easy for both beginners and power users.